Katzan at War
These people believe in multiple gods and goddesses. Usually individuals choose a god/goddess to lead and guide them in their life choices. Often the gods/goddesses do not look like their own people, but the person usually has some sort of representation of their deity near them at all times. Below is listed many, but not all, of the deities in which these people believe.
- Bauau: This god of metalworking takes the form of an adult man. He is inhumanly tall and has a broad-shouldered build. His hair looks like a flame. His eyes are like black metal spheres. His skin looks like it is made of metal. His outfit incorporates hammer designs, and is that of a trapper. He carries a pick.
- Droturmeri: This god of educators takes the form of an older man. He is tall and has a graceful build. He has no hair, but instead his head is covered in spines. His hooded eyes are purple. He has brown skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing a flattering suit of armor made from the primeval material of the universe, and a brooch. He carries a shield. He has four arms. He can impart or take away the knowledge of languages.
- Haliaindura: This goddess of disease takes the form of a young woman. She is short and has a muscular build. Her droopy eyes are blue. She has light-colored skin. Her outfit is that of a soldier. She carries a sling. She sometimes takes the form of a great mass of putrid flesh.
- Riaeth: This extraverted goddess of storms takes the form of an older woman. She has an amazonian build. Her hair looks like a thundercloud. Her large eyes are magenta. Her body is covered in red scales. She is usually portrayed as wearing a complicated outfit that is mostly tangerine-colored in color. She also wears various pieces of jewelry. She carries a shiv. She has six legs. She has eight pairs of bat-like wings. She can call up storms.
- Thimmaurako: This boastful goddess of forests takes the form of an adult woman. She is very short and has a plump build. Her hooded eyes are white. Her body is covered in midnight black fur. She is usually portrayed nude. She carries a throwing star.
- Uili: This narrow-minded goddess of craftspeople takes the form of a young woman with the traits of a scorpion. She is very short and has a wasp-waisted build. She is usually portrayed as wearing a plain uniform.
- Vanandua: This gentle goddess of water takes the form of a crone with the head of a shark. She has a muscular build. She is usually portrayed as wearing an elegant suit of armor that is mostly green in color, and which is covered in irregular designs.
- Banthama: This goddess of death takes the form of a young woman. She is short and has a leggy build. She has purple hair worn in a style that resembles a gush of water. Her eyes are gateways into the underworld. Her body is covered in gray feathers. Her outfit is made from living bodies, and is that of a scholar. She carries a still-living head. She has six legs.
- Favabo: This god of truth takes the form of a teenage boy with the traits of a wolf. He has a wide-chested build. His deep-set eyes are apricot-colored. His outfit is that of a musician. He carries a cutlass.
- Mian: This artistic god of fortune takes the form of a mature man. He is tall and has a masculine build. His large eyes are brown. He has obsidian skin. He is usually portrayed as wearing a no-nonsense costume that is mostly brown in color. He also wears a brooch. He carries a satchel of tools. He can bestow or take good fortune.
- Ungo: This principled god of destiny takes the form of a young man. He has a slender build. He has brown hair worn in a style that resembles a strange headdress. His eyes are like mouths. His skin is like a mirror. His outfit is that of a trader, incorporates wave-like designs, and it is mostly chestnut in color. He carries a shield. He knows the destinies of gods and men.
- Ercau: This sarcastic god of sickness takes the form of a mature man with the traits of a wolf. He has a wide-chested build. His narrow eyes are amber. He is usually portrayed as wearing an impractical suit of armor that is mostly green in color. He also wears a bracelet.
- Hamat: This god of gambling takes the form of an older man with the head of a jackal. He is very tall and has a wide-chested build. He is usually portrayed as wearing an odd costume made from the skin of an ancient monster, and various bracelets.
Their home is technologically advanced and they use biological weapons and technology. Weapons, healing, and transportation are all genetically bred, biological creatures. The planet is very arid and sandy. Only a small oasis in each region provides the water for the people, so they have evolved to not require water for long periods of time. Because of the conditions of their environment, the people are mostly insectivores, but many times feed on the large creatures that roam the sands.
People come in all colors of the visual spectrum and color is not an indicator of a different breed. Like humans, they are all the same species despite being of different colors. Spines, ridges, and other dermal extensions vary between individuals. Scale patterns also vary between individuals. Many often change their genetics to get designer patterns in their scale patterns and colors; same for eye colors.